Welcome!

 




Hello! Welcome to my website! 

     Thanks for stopping by! Here you will get the latest updates from me as I embark on my journey as an author! Being a writer is an amazing adventure full of fun and waiting....and more waiting....and more waiting....and you get the picture.

     But why not have fun while you wait?

     That's why I created this site. It's for writers, authors, and readers who all come together for our love of books. Here I will not only share my current journey but how I got here. And I will give you some helpful tips and tricks that I've picked up along the way. Tips like how to write a successful Twitter Pitch, query letters, how to find your writing community, and book recommendations. 

     So grab a cozy cup of coffee or tea, snuggle up on your favorite chair, and follow along with me on a magical ride!


Comments

Popular Posts